Saturday, December 27, 2008

haha okay? my computer is being stupid... Kahlyssa i just wrote you this long comment thing and it wouldn't let me post it so whatever i guess. haha well anyway i love you girl! and by the way you sexy beast! haha your gorgeous and adorable and i miss u so freakin much!! oh yeah and by the way..... sorry that i had to go the other day when we were talking on the phone. like i said i was outside shoveling snow and well i was still outside when you called so my mom came and got me and so i was all snowy and cold and wet so i wanted to go dry off haha but yeah... anyway i'm so sorry girly!!! lol i'll call you some time soon when i'm not wet and cold! ;) well i g2g. but i love ya tons!!! love shanna,,,, and ill put some more pics on here so you can see them!

9 comments:

Kahlyssa said...

haha...ur too nice Shanna. oh and no problem about the other day. I am super syked ur writing on ur blog tonz more lol. i love the pics bye the way. well i gtg luv ya tonz cutie.
<3/Kahlyssa

Shanna's Blog said...

haha yeah i'm kinda suprised i am writing on it more too... but it's also cause we just got internet on my account... so now i can get on whenever and talk to you hahah

Kahlyssa said...

thats so cool we can like talk all day..well all night for me lol. i gotta write you a letter soon... (random i know)

Shanna's Blog said...

haha yeah. or all day for you and all night for me =) and yeah same here!!!!! i miss you tons!

Shanna's Blog said...

haha sry that i have to talk to you through our comments... it's just that your blog wont let me post comments on it so yeah....

Kahlyssa said...

oh yeah i was being a dork and forgot to add people on my private comment thing lol...but i changed and so you should have an invititaion now.....

Shanna's Blog said...

haha okay i will try it

Shanna's Blog said...

nope it didn't work...

Kahlyssa said...

ok i changed my comment thing so it should work now...kk. hope it does